July has been a month of rainbows. Rainbows appeared during several practices of the 30-day Ewam Stupa Consecration Retreat. This rainbow foreshadowed a swift moving thunderstorm.
Top Posts & Pages
- RadleyIce Website | Rooted Apps on More Than Birds
- Birding Community E-Bulletin, June 2013 | Eat more cookies on BAIKAL TEAL near Missoula, Montana
- Radd Icenoggle on BAIKAL TEAL near Missoula, Montana
- Katharine Yang on BAIKAL TEAL near Missoula, Montana
- Byron K. Butler on BAIKAL TEAL near Missoula, Montana
American Dipper Arlee Bald Eagle Bass Creek Beer Birding birds Bitterroot River Brewer's Blackbird Brown-headed Cowbird Buddha buddhism Buddhist Cherry River Christmas Bird Count Clark's Nutcracker Costa Rica Eared Grebe Ewam Field Guide Flammulated Owl Garden of 1000 Buddhas Khenpo Namchak Khenpo Sonam Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge Lolo Long-eared Owl Mission Valley Missoula Montana More Than Birds National Bison Range Northern Shoveler Peru podcast Princeton University Press Radd Icenoggle Recipe Review Rinpoche Tulku Sang-ngag Rough-legged Hawk Snowy Owl Tulku Sang-ngag Rinpoche Vida Yum Chenmo